The ETSAIDE conference is organized to provide a collaborative international platform for the scholars, researchers, academicians, professionals, and industrial stakeholders to share their thinking, research findings and experiences with multidisciplinary experts.
All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, accuracy, research depth, technical consistency and relevance to conference theme and topics. (ETSAIDE call for papers 2022).
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the ETSAIDE International Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, data tables, figures and related references. For accepted and reviewed final papers, author agrees that submitted paper should report original and previously unpublished research results. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form Only, through the submission portal. All submitted manuscripts should meet the format set by the ESTIDE Conference Committee, as template to assist authors in formatting their papers, and are subject to review, with reference to IEEE requirements and standards.
ETSAIDE Submission General Guidelines:
- Presented papers will be published in the IEEE Proceedings of the conference, in accordance with their regulations.
- Registration through ETSAIDE Conference Website/Submission Portal is needed prior to Abstract Submission.
- All abstracts must be submitted through ETSAIDE Conference Website/Submission Portal. Email submissions are not accepted.
- All abstracts & papers should be in English only.
- Title of the abstracts must be concise and indicative of the content of the abstract and conform to ETSAIDE Abstract Template.
- Abstract may not exceed 450 words (text only), including title and keywords.
- To help ensure correct formatting, please use the Standard IEEE conference templates. Standard IEEE conference templates for LaTeX and WORD formats are found at here: